Friday, November 23, 2007

The best burgers in Ottawa

A big shout-out to The Works. They are the most consistently enjoyable restaurent I encountered in Ottawa. No I don't get paid by them- I just wish they'd open- up a "Les Works" in Montréal, preferably around Atwater market. It makes the trip to Bytown worth the aggravation. My personal faves are the Field of Dreams w/ an Elk meat patty, the Greek Goddess w/ a lamb patty and the Jamaican Jerk w/ a conventional beef patty.

And why can't we get Steam Whistle lager in K-Bec?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best steak I've had in long time"Sunnys" slightly pompous decor, great meat. I like meat. Vegetables are what food eats.

adamvs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
adamvs said...

Vegetables are what food eats".
I like that. I'll add it to "I wasn't born at the top of the food chain to eat tofu" and "you don't make friends with salad"(that last one chanted to a Cha-Cha beat).

 
"If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country."
-E.M. Forster