Friday, October 17, 2008

Contradiction; The Stephen Harper Story chapter 2008

After swearing that he wouldn't run a deficit( and Stephane Dion said he would if necessary) guess what?

Harper now refuses to rule out a deficit

Mr. Harper will say or do anything to get elected. The fact that he is Prime minister and Maxim Bernier won the biggest proportion of votes explains why Stepane Dion, an honourable and thoughtful man who lacks glibness isn't the primeminister. Canadians like glib, cynical, superficial liars to boss them.

OOPS it was 37% of canadians who voted for these chuckleheads. They don't represent a majority, but a plurality of citizens who want to be told simple, pretty lies.

Tory times are hard times and anyone who wasn't making donations to Brian Mulroney remembers that. They will be reminded again and again under Stephen Harper's governance.



No comments:

 
"If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country."
-E.M. Forster