Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Blu-ray or HD DVD=FAT ASS

Screw hi-def, 52" 1080i Dolby5.1 surround sound- I'm fixing up my bike. If you want big screen glory, go to the cinema, and stop hiding from other human beings...you FAT ASS!!!!!!!!

If you want to dull your exhausted nerves, stick to martini's. Anything over $25 or 25" in a TV is directly proportional to ...a big Fat ASS!!!
HD-dvd or Blu-ray who cares?

Not another evening of watching satellite disseminated, digitised stultifying crap while feeling an adipose ocean spreading across the couch beneath my...FAT ASS!

Later, I'm taking the kid for a walk to the café.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Simply beautiful!
And here I just sent you off a comment pointing out that herein lies the market...
Sweet irony.
:)

adamvs said...

Look, I am studying video games at the graduate level... But a virologist does not have to enjoy getting Ebola, or even the common cold to be fascinated by the subject . Truthfully, I use video games in place of vacations, but peoples' and cultures' reactions to them are more interesting than the games themselves.

Anonymous said...

Oh absolutely! I just loved the rant. ;)
Brilliantly put, as always.
:)

 
"If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country."
-E.M. Forster