Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Inappropriate Christmas blogpost

So what...I'm on vacation. Doing whatever I choose. And I choose to find memorable qoutes from the Futurama episode "X-Mas Story". The story centers around Fry's first Christmas in the 30th century and his encounter with Robot Santa Claus - mayhem ensues...

[singing]
Amy Wong: He knows when you are sleeping.
Professor Hubert Farnsworth: He knows when you're on the can.
Leela: He'll hunt you down and blast your ass / From here to Pakistan.
Dr. Zoidberg: Oh...
Hermes Conrad: You better not breathe / You better not move
Bender: You're better off dead, / I'm tellin' you, dude.
Fry: Santa Claus is gunning you down!

Santa Claus Robot: I'm going to tear off your skin like wrapping paper and deck the halls with your guts!

No comments:

 
"If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country."
-E.M. Forster