Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Thin on the ground

My worthy readers- all three of you, and delightful you are- may have noticed less activity Between Adam's Ears, lately. This is because I am blogging regularly for a class blog. This is the primary theoretical activity in a course in Digital Games theory and design course I am taking. I actually think this is a better way to approach writing, as it gives me a chance to put down ideas, get feedback, then apply them to my thesis. four blog posts is equivalent to a standard essay, so writing consistemtly on themes gives me a paper to present somewhere, and feedback from classmates and prof's. This will also complete my course work for my MA.


I'll probably write more on my academic stuff on my other public art blog, Pictures and Objects, and save this for my ramblings and personal demons.

 
"If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country."
-E.M. Forster