Friday, May 09, 2008

Dumb-ass Crackers support Clinton

The West Virginia primary is expected to go to Hillary Clinton. This is because she garners much support from white, working class voters without a college degree and old white farts. The same folks who voted for George Walker Bush. Yet Obama worked hard to help people who weren't rich. Hillary supported Barry Goldwater. And Sen. Clinton went to private schools- she earned her scholarships, but she didn't need them.

Obama gets his funding from a myriad people, a few dollars at time- he doesn't have to rely on a few rich, powerful donors. Sen. clinton relies on one rich, powerful donor- herself.

Why do people vote for people who couldn't care less about them? huh, Why?!! I want an Answer, Damn It!

2 comments:

Ali said...

I don't know why people vote for people who couldn't care less about them. What gets me about Hilary is that she thinks that she can get the female vote when frankly she's frightening. Just because she's a woman doesn't mean much frankly...remember Thatcher? She was frightening..not at all feminine..but Merkel is different.

Anonymous said...

Since when does femininity have anything to do with ones ability to run a country??
I think I'd feel far more confident having a frightening hard arse running my country than a frilly dress. Pardon my prejudice...
Sadly, however, we ARE talking about Hilary, who had a myriad of other reasons (as Adam mentioned) for not deserving the vote...

 
"If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country."
-E.M. Forster