Monday, May 26, 2008

Amateur Hour continues: Bernier's security breach

Maxim Bernier resigns after one stumble after another. In this case, he left confidential documents at his supposedly former girlfriend's house last month. The documents where high level documents pertaining to NATO plans, leadership and policy.

This man has been defended long after he was obviously incompetent. This speaks to the competence of the Government.

This government should be brought down, as the only example it sets is how Hill & Knowlten would run things.

The Tory's great claim was on national security- a claim that has proven as empty and self-serving as any of their policies. Surely amateur hour must be brought to an end.

No comments:

 
"If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country."
-E.M. Forster