Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Greenshift vs Notaleader; election websites

If you go to the Liberal's green shift site you can calculate whether or not you will gain or lose money( I wound up ahead by over a hundred bucks a month). If you go to the Conservatives' Not A leader site, you get a lesson in cyber bullying. The NDP has a lot of pictures of Jack Layton and 'blogging tools" so bloggers can customise their blogs to look like the main NDP site.

Le Bloq Quebecois est present. Ils ne bouge pas, je suppose.

The Green party has maintained a pleasant green theme at their main party website, but at this time still are refering to the by-elections that were canceled by the General Election.

No comments:

 
"If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country."
-E.M. Forster